Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A breakthrough...

I woke up early this morning to take my antibiotics and was unable to go back to sleep because I realized that I was really, really happy. A week ago, I was dreading my return to New York City, but now I am so excited even I am surprised. I have many reasons to look forward to going back- some BIG and some smaller ones. The main reason is so explosive that I simply cannot reveal on my blogspot. Am I being dramatic? Quite possibly, but trust me, the news DESERVES a little drama! How crazy that now I actually kind of want to go home???

Anyhoo. So I was in bed for a little bit thinking about how wonderful my life is and will be in the upcoming weeks, months, etc.etc. Decided to message Scott to wish him luck on his Bhangra performance. I don't think I am angry anymore. I could be lying to myself though. Went to the Post Office to send my Daddy a birthday card. I'm missing Dance class again because of my inability to move my left arm still :( Oy. In an hour or two- lunch with Thelma and then Conflicts in African States at Ashesi.

If my swollen lymph nodes decide to finally subside, I am traveling to the Volta Region for Easter break! Super excited because 1) I've heard great things about it and 2) I'm going alone! Nervous? A little, but so what?

Life is good. I'm going home in a little under seven weeks!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.